I’ll try to make this a consistent feature of the blog called ‘Style the Star’, where we try to help one star with their style evolution. Let’s start with Abhishek because I think that men are easily missed in Bollywood and probably don’t enlist a stylist. And he desperately needs help…I mean, look at those boot-cut jeans, the outdated leather jacket and that polyester looking black pants. (Shudder!) If I was to ‘Style the Star’, I’d make sure he would start off with:
(Visit my Pinterest board for full details)
1. One pair of good straight/slim leg jeans. In my personal opinion, no man should wear bootcut jeans.
2. One pair of clean cut chinos in a works-with-everything color.
3. A crisp button-down dress shirt that can go equally well with the chinos or with the dark rinse jeans. (Always dark rinse unless its for the weekend)
4. One classic pant with a mini-houndstooth print
5. One pair of suede-boots.
6. A few pairs of casual sneakers.
The list could go on but I think this would be a good start for Abhi, don’t you? Visit my Pinterest board for full details.