I’ve been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award‘ by Fashionwidget. (Doing happy dance). Thank you Fashion Widget!
In order to accept the award I need to follow the rules:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers you like for the award
- Post a comment on your nominees blog telling them about their award!
So again, thank you Fashion Widget (http://fashionwidget.wordpress.com/2012/08/08/celebration-fashionwidget-has-been-nominated-for-the-one-lovely-blog-award/)!
Now for the seven (7) facts about myself –
- I secretly wish I can one day
- Fashion is my first passion but interior design comes a close second.
- I don’t believe in labels. I wear whatever looks good on me, irrespective of whether it costs $20 or $200.
- I love chocolate but then again, who doesn’t! (Oh wait, my husband hates chocolate.)
- I love costume jewelry, even more than real jewelry.
- I can no longer wear 4 inch heels (sob).
- I have two girls, two dogs (my boys), one husband, and one crazy but blessed life.
I nominate the following fellow bloggers who I admire and enjoy their blogs –
- The Queen’s Raft
- Fashion by Bollywood
- Beth Loves Bollywood
- Bombay Bubble
- Wear About
- Republic of Chic
- Stilettos Diary
- The Awesome Sisters
- As I Like It
- Stylish by Nature
- An Indian Summer
- Art n Light
- Style Destino
A majority of the blogs on this list are personal style fashion blogs. I chose these to show how Indian fashion is evolving and how fashionable the street style is, more so than our actual Bollywood celebrities! I hope you’ll check out these blogs.